Patch note fra en af dem der har remastered Shadowman.
Kopieret fra Facebook.
Incase you missed it: Shadow Man Remastered update ver. 1.5 is finally out for consoles! (Switch to come soon.)
The long-awaited updated brings the new Horror Mode. This new difficulty can be selected upon starting a New Adventure. Shadow Man will be faced with stronger enemies that cannot be staggered, new attacks, NO HEALTH DROPS, and more! Did I mention limited saves? Put those voodoo weapons to good use!
This update also brings: (Spoilers here!)
- New Enemies: En'iale the Seraph Queen Boss, Seraph, Surgeon Variants (Painkiller, Sentinel), Flame Statue, and the Deadworms!
- Restored NVIDIA build assets for Asylum: Gateways and a new cutscene.
- New trophies\achievements can be unlocked.
- New voodoo weapon!
- More than 50 new concept art pages added to the Book of Shadows!
- New Dreamcast Water textures that can be toggled on\off.
- Level geometry, lighting, sound fixes, bug fixes across the board and tons more!
Edit: A link to the rest of the patch notes can be found in the comments section below!
Happy Holidays! We poured our hearts out on this remaster and with this being the last content update I'd like to give my thanks out to Nightdive Studios for giving me the opportunity to work on one of my favorite games of all time, to Tim and all of the original devs for creating such a wonderful, terrifyingly beautiful game.
Go out there and give Horror Mode a try! Pain awaits you.. and death!
The horror. The horror. Do you embrace it?