Forum

Outlast

Snak om mindre og indie-spil fra Playstation Network.

Re: Outlast

Indlægaf Slimjay DK » ons 26 feb 2014 09:52

Så er der godt nyt :)

Hello Gamers,

The whole team here at Red Barrels is pleased to reveal that our first DLC, Outlast: Whisleblower, will be released this April for PC and PS4!

Whistleblower will let you play as Waylon Park, a software engineer under contract with Murkoff and the man who emailed journalists around the world - including Miles - at the beginning of Outlast. Spending a couple of weeks at Mount Massive, during which he was unable to even talk to his wife and son in Boulder thanks to strict security protocols, Weylon developed a deep-seated distrust of the profit-motivated scientists and doctors leading dangerous and irresponsible experiments on their patients. Identifying with those poor souls fueled Weylon's anger, and set the stage for his unmasking of Mount Massive's rotten core.

Although Whistleblower tells the story that led to Outlast, it will actually stretch past the events of the first game to show the final chapter in Mount Massive Asylum's story.

See you in the asylum.
The RB team.
Billede
PS5 / PS4 Pro / PS3 / PS2 / PSX / PSP / Vita / Vita TV / Series X / ONE X / X360 / XBOX / Wii / Wii U / GC / NDSi / 3DS / DC / Saturn
Slimjay DK
Niveau 7

Indlægaf tue69 » lør 10 maj 2014 12:39

Uden at spoile noget som helst så kan jeg afsløre, at Whistleblower indeholder én af de mest ubehagelige scener jeg nogensinde har set. Jeg synes ellers jeg er rimeligt hårdfør og har kørt en del survival horror igennem uden at det rørte mig, men denne scene... Jeg vred mig satme i stolen!
Billede
tue69
Niveau 7

By: Aarhus

Indlægaf Sethos » lør 10 maj 2014 12:48

Kan afsløre det er en scene hvor i Amalie forsøger at stave til Xylofon
Sethos
Niveau 6

Indlægaf Cena » lør 10 maj 2014 13:21

Sethos skrev:Kan afsløre det er en scene hvor i Amalie forsøger at stave til Xylofon

hahahahaha :lol:
Billede
Cena
Niveau 7

Indlægaf tue69 » lør 10 maj 2014 13:40

Det er tæt på!
Billede
tue69
Niveau 7

By: Aarhus

Foregående