Forum

faldt lige over denne: 100 things ps3 needs to conquer

Generelt snak om spil til PlayStation konsollerne.

faldt lige over denne: 100 things ps3 needs to conquer

Indlægaf Rytteren » ons 08 jul 2009 19:49

faldt som sagt over denne liste for et par uger siden.
fandt hurtigt selv udaf hvilke ting jeg syntes der mangler, hvilke er fuldstændig ligegyldig, og hvilke der er sådan mjaaa.
nu kunne det jo så være spænende at høre hvilke ting i syntes der mangler, er ligegyldig, og mjaaa?

nappet fra http://www.thegameraccess.com/ps3/100-t ... to-conquer

1. Voice Messaging (Text messaging is so barbaric)

2. Party System (Keeps you connected with friends)

3. Cross Game Inviting (Better than in-game inviting that not all developers implement properly)

4. In-Game Voice Chat (Same as number 2, keeps you connected with friends)

5. Movie Rental Service (Pay a small montly fee to rent movies on store like Netflix, but with the PlayStation Store)

6. Allow Us To Change Our Profile In-Game (Don’t have to fully exit the game to change your profile)

7. In-Game Music for All Games (Overlap it with the current music, people can manually turn down the game music if they want to)

8. Faster XMB Loading (It’s a bit slow and spins around for longer than it should)

9. Automatic Trophy Syncing (It’s annoying having to wait for them to sync)

10. Better PSN Profile Cards (They are ugly and don’t have enough information)

11. Fix The Keypad Lag (It lags too much)

12. Automatically Delete Friend Request Messages (I don't see why it stays there)

13. Put Somewhere On The XMB The Number of Messages (User friendliness again, it’s so people know when they sign on or if they missed it because of the lack of sound, they can see the number of messages and see that they got a new one like how every email site has a inbox with a mail symbol and number of messages)

14. Fix The Glitch Where When You Play A Demo, It Lists Your 0% Trophies (A lot of people are **bleep**ing about this)

15. Organize Your Games By Demos, PSN , PS3 , Qore, PS1, etc. (It’s not very pretty if you got a bunch of demos, PS1 games, and PSN games mixed together in one big list and the folder organizing feature is tedious)

16. Remote Play Available for PC (Access to files on PS3 with PC without the need of wireless internet)

17. Universal Memory Manager (Instead of going to each category, how about a memory manager that lists all the sections and how much each section takes up. Then go into that section through the memory manager and delete the resources that take up too much space)

18. Better Music Player Support (Like your iPod, MP3 player, or any computer music player, it sorts out songs by albums, artists, year, etc. When you plug a music player into your PS3, it should be able to identify this information by looking at the file properties. It should also support more different kinds of music players)

19. Report System (Report racist, offensive things)

20. Player Rating System (Add to profiles)

21. Allow Developers To Integrate PSN Profiles Into Their Games (So your friends aren’t the only ones who can see your PlayStation Network profiles and so people you met online can be invited into your chat)

22. MKV Codec Support (It’s a very popular codec that’s in high demand and high in use)

23. Improve XMB Visuals (REALLY GREY right now)

24. Ability To Create Custom Avatars Using PlayStation Eye (It has been done on Xbox Live, so it should be done here too)

25. Add Friend News Feed Like PlayStation Cloud Rumor and Like How STEAM Has Theirs (If you look at all the reception from the rumor, everyone loved the idea. It also gives more incentive for trophy collecting, keeps you and your friends connected, and makes PSN more social. Look at Facebook and Twitter)

26. Add Optional Sound for Messages and Requests, Download Finishes (You don’t always notice you got a new message)

27. Allow Download of Multiple Things At Once (Not to be confused with a download queue. I want things to all download at once so I can estimate how long they are all going to take)

28. Add Backwards Compatibility (That way you can sell PS2 classics in the store and make a **bleep**load of money)

29. Applications Section On XMB With Life With PlayStation, Web Browser, and Future Applications (Much easier to find the applications)

30. Keep USB Ports Hot While System Is In Standby (So you can charge your DualShock or any other devices without having to leave your PS3 on)

31. Battery Icon When You Hit The PS Button Shouldn’t Cover Up The Time (It can get annoying)

32. Be Able To Check Other User’s Friend List (So you can find friends and see other user profiles)

33. Add Netflix, Hulu, Skype, and Other Services (Your competitors have them and it makes the system a better media player)

34. Be Able To Access and Send Messages Through PlayStation.com (So you can talk to your PSN friends from other platforms)

35. Give Ranks For When People Reach Certain Trophy Levels (More incentive to level up with trophies)

36. On The Friends List, Add Mini Trophy Pictures and The Number of Trophies They Have and Their Level (Another incentive to collect trophies)

37. Ability To Appear Invisible On Friends List (Sometimes gamers do not want to be bothered while still being connected to PSN)

38. Ability to Sort Your Friends in Groups (i.e. Sort by people from school or people you met online) (Helps remember how you know some people because you aren’t using first names and last names)

39. More Music Visualizations (There aren’t many right now)

40. Add User Passwords (People want to protect their accounts)

41. Add Ability To Use Button Combinations To Input Passwords Instead of Typing (Typing can be a pain on the PS3)

42. Ability To Save Connections In Network Settings Like The PSP (Is a pain to do things over and over again)

43. Improve Media Streaming (It’s laggy at times and should download a portion of a movie first instead of doing it all at once)

44. Create A PlayStation Blog and PlayStation Forums Application (Like store) (Browser is not the best for browsing sites)

45. Remove Unusable Icons In In-Game XMB Except Game Related Things (Too many useless icons)

46. Integrate Home With Profiles (Home is like a whole other thing right now...)

47. Make It So That What Your Friends Are Doing Can Show More Info and If You Are Playing A PS2 Game or Watching A Movie It Will Say (It’s usually blank, and people want to know what their friends are doing, look at Twitter and Facebook)

48. In-Game XMB For PS2 Games, Music, and For Disc Movies (So you can still communicate with friends)

49. Settings Should Be Organized Better (Too many things to scroll down for initially)

50. Optional Game Installs (Takes up a lot of space, so why not give us the option to go through the loading screens, or just install it)

51. Ability To Record Gameplay To Hard Drive As Well As Upload To Youtube/PS3 Video Site (Would enhance the overall experience for PS3 owners)

52. Music Streaming In-Game (Hard drive space is tight for some people and prefer to have it on their PC)

53. Add Interface Controls Using Voice and Hand Motions (PlayStation Eye) For Gimmick Purposes and To Be Competitive (Amazes the casual gamer)

54. Add More PlayStation Network Avatars (There’s a very small selection)

55. XMB in PlayStation Store (I don’t see why not)

56. Allow People to Watch DVD/Blu-ray During Remote Play (I don’t see why we can’t, other than Blu-ray movies, but you can just downscale those)

57. Add PSP Emulator (People don’t want to play portable games on a small screen when they are at home, it also increases your install base. PSP can be used when you want to play games outside PS3 when you are at home)

58. Extend Friend List Number From 100 To 250 (A lot of people are reaching their limits)

59. Put Game Installs, Game Saves, and PS2 Memory Unit Stuff In Universal Memory Manager Mentioned Earlier (It’s not situated at the best spot; people should go there to access their games not to manage their save data)

60. Custom Folder Pictures (The grey folders are ugly especially grey folders with pictures in the middle)

61. Add To Folder Option (Instead of pushing Triangle and modifying the properties of the files to add it to a folder, how about an add to folder option)

62. Stop Censoring Private Text Chat (It’s private chat...)

63. Number Somewhere On The XMB That Says How Many Friends You Have Online (People like to be informed of this)

64. Pop-Up That Tells You When Your Friend Is Playing The Same Game As You (So you know and you can play with them)

65. When You Push The PS Button While A Notification For A New Message or Invite or Anything It Should Make It Automatically Popup (It eliminates so much unnecessary work)

66. It Should Tell You when You Level Up (I sort of don’t see why it doesn’t)

67. There Should Be A Moving Experience Bar That Pops Up When You Unlock A Trophy To Show How Much Experience You Just Got (One of the greatest additions in Pokémon was the EXP bar that grows every time you defeat an enemy)

68. Make Profile Avatar The Same As PSN Avatar (I don’t see why you need two different avatars)

69. Place Avatar Somewhere On XMB So You Know Which Profile and PSN Account You Are Logged Into (It’s good to know, you could be working on your siblings COD stats without you even noticing)

70. Put Somewhere On The XMB That You Are Signed Into PSN and Connected To The Internet (So that you know, otherwise the only way of knowing is if you notice you got no friends showing up and it says Sign In under PlayStation Network)

71. XMB Controller Shortcuts (R2 for FRIENDS, L2 for USERS, L1 for MUSIC, R1 for GAMES) (Quicker navigation)

72. Allow Multiple Headsets (For each player) (So not just first player can use a headset)

73. PlayStation One Emulation At A Higher Resolution Than 320x240 (A super old PC can play PS1 games at a higher resolution...)

74. Time Stamp For Text Messaging (It could be useful)

75. Message Flood Protection (If you have a keypad, you could easily spam someone)

76. Players You’ve Met Should Be Organized By Last Met and By Games (More ways of organizing pleases more people)

77. Don’t Force Users To Organize Files In Memory Card/Storage Devices By Music, Video, Pictures folders (You should be able to stick files anywhere you want on the memory card and the PS3 should be able to find everything just fine)

78. Move Notifications To A More Noticeable Position (Everything else is already in the top right so you might as well move that)

79. PDF Support (A lot of online game guides are PDF)

80. Ability To Change PSN ID (You can do it with Xbox Live, and a lot of people want theirs changed)

81. In-Game PlayStation Store (So we can download new content without having to leave our game)

82. Music Store (There’s already a video store, now add a music one, your sister company is a music company!)

83. Reduce OS Footprint (Browser runs out of RAM, and this helps give developers more RAM to use for games)

84. Add Video, Music, and Photo Sharing (Xbox Live is adding it, it was promised for Home, but not everyone wants to log in Home to do this)

85. Fix Upscaling Issues (Still messed up even after 1.80)

86. FLAC Support (For the audiophiles)

87. AC3 Audio Codec Support (A lot of movies use this codec nowadays)

88. Messages Should Be Stored On PlayStation Network Not On Our Hard Drives (So you can access messages from any PS3 or PC)

89. Video Effects To Video Chat (People want them, and it adds more fun)

90. Ability To Send Files Via Blutooth (Ability to send files to Blutooth enabled phones and computers)

91. Get Rid of PSN Funds Interval Deposits (People without credits cards, who use pre paid master cards, prefer to be able to add custom amounts)

92. The Ability to Send PSN Funds/Games to Friends (Like on STEAM)

93. Change DRM for Movies (You can only download movies once, so if your PS3 breaks or the hard drive fails, you are screwed)

94. Offer Digital Distribution of PS3 Games (Compress the games that are too big and just give users larger install times since the PS3 has such great hardware. Crysis and other games are over 20GB on STEAM however, you never download that much)

95. User Search Option and You Should Be Able To View Their PSN Profile (Helps find your friend, and gives more purpose to the languages and about me)

96. When You Insert A Disc, Device, or Memory Card You Should Be Prompted With A Message Asking If You Wish To Open It (Makes it more user friendly for people who aren’t very tech savvy)

97. Ability To Take A Screenshot In Any Game (It should be double tap of the PSN button if possible)

98. Game Guides For Sale On PlayStation Store (There’s a good amount of people who buy those official game guides, offering it digitally can please a lot of people)

99. Faster/Better Servers (PSN downloads take longer than Xbox Live downloads)

100. Better Web Browser (Could be faster and more user friendly)

selv syntes jeg:
- 5 kunne være dejligt også at få i EU, vi ved det fungere fint i US. der er selvfølgelig en masse lovgivning og rettighedshaløj.. men med alt det musik og film sony selv har... kunne de ikke smide det ind i samtlige regioner?

- 9 kunne være lækker for en trofæluder som mig, men bør ikke være her sony smider deres krafter

- 10, 25 og 44 ville være herlig med noget mere info. folk snakker meget om at xboxen for facebook... ps3en kan dog gøre det gennem deres browser. mener selv at for at skabe et bedre community, så bør gamecardsne være bedre.. lidt i de rygter der gik omkring pscloud.. inden de blev skudt ned.

- 15 ville være lækkert at kunne lave mapper i mapper i mapper.. eller noget.

- 18 hvorfor ikke?

- 20 igen hvorfor ikke?

- 30 eller i hvertfald muligheden for det..

- 33 det ville da være lækkert. ved ikke om dette er rigtigt. men en af mine venner der har været dum nok tl at købe en xbox (han skal straffes, ja) snakkede om at disse funktioner, kun kunne bruges hvis man var gold member. kunne være et godt skridt hvis man kunne få alt dette gratis på psn?

- 35 som trofæluder, syntes jeg da min epenis skal havde noget fisse ;)

- 36, har været på rygtebasis før.. igen ville dette jo kun være fedt for dem der kan lide trofæer. men jeg er selvfølgelig på ;)

- 37 den ville være rigtig lækker!!! ville kunne være fedt at være online,
og gå på storen, og bruge browseren.. uden man skal få 40 game invites, eller beskeder..

- 38 hell yir! det ville gøre nogle ting mere overskulig

- 51 ville være dejligt, så var det ikke kun fifa09 vidoer vi viste til hinanden her på forumet :)

- 57 ville da være en fed ting for en som mig der ikke ejer en psp, men få nu ordnet det med at vi kan spille ps2 spil først sony :)

- 58 tjov

- 66 og 67 igen til os trofæluder

- 73 helt sikkert en ting der kunne være lækker.. og smid så lige nogle trofæer ind i dem, så ville der virkelig være en pointe i at spille ffvii igen på ps3en. bedre grafik og trofæer

- 97 dejligt ikke?

- 98 kunne nok ikke selv finde på at købe en... endnu.. men måske?

der var sku hele 19-22 ting jeg godt kunne tænke mig udaf de 100..

hva' med jer?
Starhawk!
Rytteren
Niveau 7

Brugeravatar

Indlægaf the bifoman » ons 08 jul 2009 19:53

Hvem har lavet den liste?
Vedkommende skulle i fængsel for at lave så meningsløst arbejde!
the bifoman
Skribent

Indlægaf Scoring » ons 08 jul 2009 20:11

Omg.. Hvem har så meget liv at de har tid til at lave den der møgliste? Spil dog noget PS3 istedet for.. :roll:
Scoring
Niveau 7

Indlægaf Rytteren » ons 08 jul 2009 20:16

jeg har linket til ham der har lavet snasket.

men er da forbavset over i ikke kunne finde en enkelt til eller to som er det sony endten skal arbejde på eller droppe
Starhawk!
Rytteren
Niveau 7

Brugeravatar

Indlægaf fengis » tors 09 jul 2009 03:30

En ting, som jeg synes de skulle forbedre, dog ikke på PS3, skulle være trophies på PSP. Det kunne sgu være dejligt. (: Og så kunne dit PSN ID have 2 sektioner:
PSP Trophies
PS3 Trophies
Og så kunne jeg godt tænke mig at der var trophies i flere download spil, også gerne i PSOne klassikerne
Yndlingsspil: Uncharted 1 og 2
fengis
Niveau 2

Indlægaf Blodstrupmose » tors 09 jul 2009 06:58

Jeg er ps3-nybegynder, men kan ikke rigtig følge alle de punkter. Mange af dem er funktioner der eksisterer i andre programmer og platforme, de fleste synes jeg er overflødige på ps3. Jeg ville være ked af at der skulle bruges maskinkræfter på at afvikle "unødvendige" funktioner, på xboxen var det et irritationsmoment konstant at få pop-ups med beskeder om hvad og hvor venner var og gjorde. Desuden synes jeg det er en befrielse at slippe for headsets og tudefjæse der piver over spil og livets uretfærdigheder - de ødelægger spillets lydkulisse, så lad tekstbaseret kommunikation være den primære kommunikationsform. Hvis jeg render ind i et seriøst spil og seriøse spillere vil jeg overveje at anskaffe et headset, indtil da er det en befrielse at slippe for den støjforurening som bla. xbox lider under.
Blodstrupmose
Niveau 2

Indlægaf crockett » tors 09 jul 2009 08:30

Jeg vil da medgive at mange af emnerne er "rare-at-ha'-ting", men for mig er det ikke noget der betyder en hel masse.

Jeg hælder nok mest til 9, 10, 50 og 80. Men okay, jeg bruger heller ikke min ps3 som kommunikationsbase til mine venner, men som spillemaskine.

Det fedeste kunne efter min mening være at få lov til at flytte data fra spil der loader ofte over på harddisken. Det er nok det jeg er mest træt af.

Men det kan selvfølgelig også skyldes at laseren i min er færdig og har været på vej til det et stykke tid... ](*,)
crockett
Niveau 5

Indlægaf Martin1454 » tors 09 jul 2009 09:31

Hmm.... en ting jeg godt kunne tænke mig, er at gøre et eller andet ved den "animation" der er hvis man står stille over en disc eller spil. (mener at der er en lille"film i ps menu'en ved spillene) hader den funktion, når man lige tænder sit tv og skifter kanal, og BANG! en stor titel sang der braver løs.... kan godt bli ireterende i længer tid..
Your Mom is rated "E" for Everyone - Billede
Martin1454
Niveau 4

Indlægaf Rytteren » tors 09 jul 2009 16:09

Blodstrupmose skrev:Jeg er ps3-nybegynder, men kan ikke rigtig følge alle de punkter. Mange af dem er funktioner der eksisterer i andre programmer og platforme, de fleste synes jeg er overflødige på ps3. Jeg ville være ked af at der skulle bruges maskinkræfter på at afvikle "unødvendige" funktioner, på xboxen var det et irritationsmoment konstant at få pop-ups med beskeder om hvad og hvor venner var og gjorde. Desuden synes jeg det er en befrielse at slippe for headsets og tudefjæse der piver over spil og livets uretfærdigheder - de ødelægger spillets lydkulisse, så lad tekstbaseret kommunikation være den primære kommunikationsform. Hvis jeg render ind i et seriøst spil og seriøse spillere vil jeg overveje at anskaffe et headset, indtil da er det en befrielse at slippe for den støjforurening som bla. xbox lider under.

kjunne faktisk ikke være mere enig!
Starhawk!
Rytteren
Niveau 7

Brugeravatar

Tilbage til Spil snak