Forum

Billigste sted at købe ny Dualshock controller?

Har du set et godt tilbud hos en forhandler, lad andre vide det.

Indlægaf JollyBuu » søn 21 jun 2009 21:11

Hvordan kan man undgå det ? De siger de beeholder de sidste sifre kun ? Kan man ikk slette alle sine oplysninger
Billede
JollyBuu
Niveau 3

Indlægaf Eriksen » søn 21 jun 2009 21:58

Jeg har lige kigget lidt på Shopto's forum, hvor ejeren bla udtaler følgende:

Shopto.net skrev:First we have not been hacked Second most important we do not have your card details so if some one would have managed to hack they can't get what we do not have

I do believe that back in May the news of the 19000 credit card getaway leak was just part of the real story, the 19000 credit card in google was just part of what they found but I think the hackers did had more credit cards. I have discuss with our Getway "Sage Pay" many times and they have assured me that they have not been hacked.
The only think that I can suggest is to check always your bank statement or to be in more safe side to get a new credit card!

we are talking about it in here

Shopto.net skrev:I strongly believe that any user that has used the card with any website in United Kingdom should change the card, the leak was with a UK getaway therefore to be safe every one should change it. Banks can't officially go in the news paper and say to the whole world that if they have used the card in United Kingdom most possible their details has been compromised because the whole economy will crash for few days and they are not even sure how many cards have been stolen!!

Below is a comment of a user in another forum:

13 May '09 15:50:41

I know three people including myself who have been done by credit card fraud after shopping at Amazon. I used card I hadn't used for six months, my bank contacted me within the hour. I do quite a lot of online purchasing without any previous problems and I'm responsible for IT security at work so I know how to be safe

http://forum.shopto.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5288
http://forum.shopto.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5278&start=15

Jeg tvivler meget på at Shopto.net er blevet hacked, efter at have læst det sidste link på deres forum.
Eriksen
Community Manager

Foregående

Tilbage til Tilbud