Forum

Psn breakdow

Generelt snak om Playstation og services.

Psn breakdow

Indlægaf HEADSTAR » tors 13 jun 2019 22:06

Guide
What To Do If You Get Error ws-37403-7 On Playstation 4
Thu, 06/13/2019 - 14:20
by Aidan O'Brien
Playstation 4
It appears to be one of those days where things at Sony are going a little bit awry. If you have been trying to use your PlayStation 4 but keep getting error ws-37403-7, then have no fear, for you are not alone. Many people are being affected by this error today, including me! As such, at least we do not have to suffer alone.

What To Do If You Get Error was-37403-7 On PlayStation 4
Frankly, there is nothing that you can do at the moment, except not worry about it too much. People seem to be getting affected by error ws-37403-7 in different ways. Some people cannot load anything; others are being told that they have no PS Plus membership. If you know for a fact that you do have a PS Plus membership, then that's fine. The system hasn't forgotten, and none of your games have been deleted or anything like that.

There appears to be some hiccup in the system, and the backend profiles are not being read correctly. For now, hold tight and wait for Sony to fix the issues at their end.

It might also be worth keeping an eye on the official PlayStation social media channels, but frankly, they do not always acknowledge these kinds of issues and instead just silently fix them.

It might be a good time to do whatever jobs and chores you have been putting off all day (that's right, I can see you) so that you can get back to our beloved gaming with a clear conscience when Sony fix the issue. The last time this happened, it didn't take that long to fix, if my memory serves. So, hold tight, you'll be back to playing those sweet, sweet games very soon.

Update: Sony are aware of the issues, as per the below tweet, and are working on a fix.

View Original
Gamepur.com © 2010-2019
Billede
HEADSTAR
Niveau 7

Re: Psn breakdow

Indlægaf HEADSTAR » tors 13 jun 2019 22:09

Jeg kan som et eksempel ikke bruge Spotify og Viaplay. Og den blå online prik er væk.
Billede
HEADSTAR
Niveau 7

Indlægaf Erroneus » tors 13 jun 2019 22:15

Yeah alle former for login ser ud til at være ramt, ikke meget at gøre end at vente på de fixer det.

De har lige skudt den nye beta firmware ud, som forøger antal der kan være i party chat, måske den har skabt problemer i deres netværk, men det er sandsynligvis tilfældigt.
PS5 - PS4 Pro - PS VR v2 - Vita 3G - PS3 Slim - Switch - Wii - Ryzen PC
Billede
Erroneus
Skribent

By: Nyborg

Indlægaf HEADSTAR » fre 14 jun 2019 06:18

Nu virker det igen.
Det lader til at fordi jeg brugte Spotify lage jeg ikke mærke til noget før jeg sukkede, for sener at tænde igen.
Billede
HEADSTAR
Niveau 7

Tilbage til Generelt